Friday, July 01, 2005

My Trip to Houston

It has been a few weeks since I went to Houston, but I am just now getting around to writing about it. It was so much fun.

First of all, I was invited by leader of our women's ministry at church. She has her own ministry called Zoe Ministries. I will probably be doing a website for it soon, and after I do, I will post a link here.

Anyway, the workshop was called Successfou which means Mad or Extraordinary success. It was all about goal planning, and being successfull. It was really awesome.

I went to a Mac Counter at the Galeria Mall in Houston, and the lady there (Dianne) was really sweet. The make up was great too. I will definatly get some when I can. I also went to a Mall in Katty Mills, TX, called the Katy Mills mall. It was so coool! They have a book store there where I bought two hardback novels for ten dollars. WoooHOOOO! Also I bought a cute little wig (short and spiky) and I also bought some new earings.

That along with the fellowship and the ministry (This was a ministry workshop) and I think it was one of the best trips I have ever taken. (The trip to TN for the Push Press and Pursue Conference is also high on my list.)

Next post will be about the first novel, then I have got to tell about the wedding! Roz

1 comment:

Mercy's Maid said...

I really liked your short and spiky wig, but does it make your head hot in summer?