Monday, June 26, 2006

Believe it or not...

Believe it or not, I did plan to write on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. However, I was in a house full of people. (Three children, including a three year old). And while I did start a few entries, I was never quite able to finish one to my liking. I think I will make up for it today by trying to post something on all my blogs. lol

Today I am in a good mood. Actually I have been in a good mood for a while now. This weekend was a little stressful, just in that I wanted some alone time, and did not get much of it. Still, I did have some fun, and kids can be good to have around sometimes. You can actually learn from them. I hope I learned some patience. lol :)

I am loosing weight, and I am so excited about it. I now have a size 14 dress in my wardrobe that is no where near tight, and actually has a little room in the waist. Well, some might say 14 is nothing to get excited about, but when you were 16 heading toward 18, 14 is pretty cool. And I am not through loosing weight. :) I plan to reach my goal of regaining my 28 inch waist line. I want to get down to a size 10, I think. That will be a nice size to remain, although I may even go for a 7/8. I don't want to be any smaller than that for sure. Well, I have some more to say, but you will have to check Xanga and myspace to read it. :) I may write my honey today too. lol

Roz

No comments: