Monday, March 05, 2007

DFW and other tidbits

Saturday we took Daja to the airport. I made a vow to write about the sadistic designers of the DFW. Oh my goodness, I was so annoyed. You see I had to "tinkle". So I went into the air port and was excited to see a sign pointing ahead that read Restrooms. However, I was a little jaded when I found that there were twenty such signs. I had to walk about a mile to get to the actual restroom. Is that mean or what? It would seem that they would put rest rooms ever so often, instead of having that long stretch of arrows promising relief soon. Anyway, thank God I made it.

I finally broke down and went to the doctor. It seems that I weigh an astronomical amount now. Thank God I am joining a gym. That is not why I went though. I went because I had taken about 58 IB Profien the week before (From Tuesday to Wednesday). I was in serious pain (sinus pain). They gave me an antibiotic for the infection and some pain meds for the pain, and a decongestant. Since then I have been much better. I have not had to take the pain pills much, because the anti-biotic and the decongestant are working much better than Tylonel Sinus. :)

Anyway, that is all for now. I think I am going to write my (future) honey tonight. No, you can't read what I write my honey. I made that blog private, only he can read it. :)

Much love,

Roz

3 comments:

Mercy's Maid said...

Are you writing him dirty letters now? :)

Glad you didn't pee all over yourself. That would have been really embarrassing...and it would have made the ride home really uncomfortable.

Roz said...

Ha ha :) Nope. I keep everything PG of course. :) I just figured private letters would be more romantic. :) lol

Stine said...

Hello - thanks for peeking in! Hope your sinuses get better soon!