Friday, June 29, 2007

God is so GOOD!!!!

I am so excited right now. I got a blessing today that I did not expect to get this soon. I say this soon, because I God told me to believe Him for a car for college, and I did. So I expected to get one, I just had no idea that it would be this soon. Right now I have a 2007 Mitshubishi Galant sitting out in the driveway! I am so grateful. I am grateful to God because He provided a way for me to get a car, and once again confirmed that He is with me on this return to school thing. lol I am also grateful to my mother for getting me the car. Praise God for that woman! I promise I have the most wonderful mother in the world! Anyway, I am all excited and praising God and reading about my new vehicle. I want to make sure that I know the maintanence schedule and all of that. :) Anyway, I just wanted to get this moment recorded. :)

In Other News, Praises A to Z will start back on Sunday the first. :) I really enjoyed the challenge. :) I am hoping some more people will try on their blogs too. We shall see.

In other news, my little sister has a B-day Tomorrow. Yay, Tina! We are waiting until Sunday for the party though. I am house sitting this weekend, and I won't be free to leave until tomorrow night. (The only reason why my car is sitting in the driveway! lol)

Anyway, that is all for now folks. I will give an update on my progress on the road to Oklahoma next time.

Much Love,

Roz

No comments: