Monday, April 25, 2005

Weird...

I am feeling a little weird this morning. My little sister went to school today, and I am used to having her here with me. But I pray that she has a good day. :)

In other news, I can listen to whatever I want to listen to (including Toby Mac) which is kind of cool. :) Today, I have quite a few things on my agenda. For one I need to finish a short story, and critique a children's book for my writer's group. But first I must tidy up a bit. :)

That is all for now. Stay tuned for late breaking developements.

Roz

2 comments:

Mercy's Maid said...

Did she go to Opp? Things will be really quiet around there!

Mercy's Maid said...

Hey, I found a new logic puzzle type place (the graphics are really pretty). I made it to level 2 and I can't figure out what to do, so I need you to play and figure it out for me! I tried to email the link to you, but AOL thinks it's a dirty site for some reason!

www.hot.ee/playshift/extreme1.htm