Tuesday, December 12, 2006

True to the Title: Ramblings of Roz

Hello out there. My name is Rosalind Morris, and I am a sporadic blogger. It has been five days since my last blog. :) lol :) Kind of a reverse AA thing. Anyway, I am blogging right now, just because I want to get the habit of doing this more often. I think journaling is an excellent use of one's time. Really I do. I just choose not to use my time in that way often. :) So what is going on in the life of Roz today. I am working to finish the December issue of The Encourager, or church newsletter. I am hoping to get an email out about it today. There are other things that I need to do, too. I need to choose a Christmas card and start sending them out. The Christmas poem I wrote this year is really good. I like it anyway. I am expanding my list this year to include all of my friends from the new communities that I have joined. I still want to send to my friends from Rozplace: The Creative Christian Forum and The Way City, too. Infact I want to try to at least get Rozplace hopping again. We shall see.

I made some serious progress on the play the other day. I hope to make some more today. I want to get this thing finished. I want to cast next month. Oh, I forgot that I wasn't going to talk about it until after things were more definate. (I have not even talked to my pastor yet.) I can't go into great detail, but I have ambitious plans for the play that I am working on now. More later on that.

Okay, I have decided to go ahead and start chronicling scholarship/grant money. I have been offered one scholarship for $2000, renewable for four years. It is a great start, but I have a long way to go. I applied for a $300o dollar one last night. I am going to apply to some more today too probably. There is a $50,000.00 Scholarship contest that I plan to enter, so I will likely get to that one today. That would pay for my first year easy, and give me plenty of spending money besides. I really don't want to work this time around. I just want to go to school. I want to make straight A's. Yeah, I know. Plenty of people work and make straight A's, but I am not any of those people. I am Roz, and I really don't need to work while I study. Not much anyway, I am thinking a little work study might be good. I am planning on getting a car, so I will need gas and such. It would be easier to come home and such if I had a car. If I am right, and OK is only three hours away from here, I may come home on the weekends. Probably not though. Not every weekend anyway.

Last night I was hungry, so I went to Wal-Mart, and I did not buy cookies. I will pause while you appluad me. However, I did buy some pancake mix, eggs, and syrup. Yeah, I know. But I ate some before I went to bed last night, and I ate some this afternoon. I am full now. And I am not craving anything. :) Yeah, I know. I will work on it. :)

Well, I am really running out of things to say here, so I might as well stop procrastin...um..I mean elaborating on the current goings on in Roz Land. :)

Hi ho, Hi ho, it's back to work I go!

Yeah, I know...Much love

Roz


No comments: