Saturday, April 02, 2011

Tickled Red, Purple, and Black

Hee...hee....I am a very happy girl right now. Just so you know. Yesterday I moved into my apartment. Moving in cost completely broke me financially, so things will be very tight for the next two weeks, but I could not be happier. The apartment is great. I had my first and hopefully last (but I am not holding my breath) slip on the stair last night. I was almost to the bottom, and it was dark so I could not see so my foot slipped a bit. Other than a little skining on arm, it turned out fine. I managed to put everything away that I brought into the apartment, and I managed to completely clear out the space where I was living before, except for my TV and my Vacuum Cleaner. I need help moving the TV, and I simply forgot to grab the Vacuum cleaner. I will pick it up tomorrow probably. Tonight I want to go and see showcase, and then work on the apartment and unpacking some more. I am hoping to start working on my the first act of my senior play tonight as well. That's all for now.

Roz

No comments: