Saturday, March 26, 2011

My New Apartment

My life is an infinite state of transition right now. It's interesting. Next Friday AKA April 1 AKA April Fools Day, I am moving into my new apartment. Eight days later is my deadline for passing the swim proficiency. Two two weeks after that my entire Senior Project is due. Then, I guess I will have graduated, well except for the final class that I have to take this summer: Tennis and the enormous bill that I have to pay off by the time the class starts (Which is in July.) If I am successful in all of these transitions, His strength rules, I will be applying to teach English as a second Language in South Korea. Talk about a big transition! lol And if that goes well, and I reach my goal of becoming fluent in Korean, I am going to apply to do my grad school training there, maybe. That last one is a new thought. I may not like it there as much as I think that I will. Who knows. I just pray that the Lord leads me in the direction that He wants me to go and all will be well. Life it keeps on going, until it stops I suppose. Gulp. Yeah, I know.

No comments: