Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Okay, so this is my first post of 2015. And it has not been a year yet, since I last posted. Only 8 months. Yay for me! I have started two new blogs, one on WordPress and one on Blogger. I am conducting an experiment to see which one gets more page views, followers, etc. 

 The new blogs are my author blogs. I have plans to give them a lot of attention, once my novel, The Wages or the Gift, gets to the marketing phase. I have been doing a lot of research on marketing lately. I am really looking forward to it. I am very excited that soon I will be meeting my publicist and talking book promoting strategy. Fun stuff.

 In other news, I am currently looking for a job, and working getting freelance writing work. I am also working on several other projects. Including a new play that I am writing for my theater company. A few new plays actually. Those are fun! I am also waiting and hoping to hear back from a publishing company about my children's book. I think I am very close to the 6 month mark, and still no word. I am going to check their website next week, and revisit their policy on this. Some publishers say if you have not heard anything, it's okay to check. Others say if you have not heard anything, look elsewhere. I need to find out which one is applicable. 


As far as other areas of my life, I am still single. The one has not made himself known yet. I was loosing weight pretty consistently, then I started to slack. Then my brother passed away, very unexpectedly, and of course their is mourning food. Then I was doing well with the weight thing again, only because I did four shows with my theatre company, almost back to back. After that I was quite exhausted. lol So, I rested, and all the hard work went south as far as my weight goes. So now I am getting back in the gym and starting over. :) Well, I think that is all for now. Just a vague update of the goings on of my life. More later. OH I did not talk about the move at all. Well, that shall be for another time. Yeah I know. Until then: Thanks for reading.

No comments: