Tuesday, April 21, 2015

So I never did hear back from the publishing company, so that means it's time to look elsewhere.  In other news:  I am still waiting to hear back from my publisher on my novel.  I think we are very close to what I can call a polished piece.  Well, hopefully so.  It is my mission to make sure there is nary a misspelled word, split infinitive (I truly don't do those) or any other grammatical glitch that needs to smoothed.  I am a bit of a perfectionist.  Anyway, I am enjoying the process.  When I get it back again, hopefully, I will have a quick turn around.  I actually left out a few of the changes that I saw in the last edition by accident, so I do have more to send back to them, but I am hoping that everything else will be corrected, and with those last few tweaks, we can move on the marketing.  I am itching to get started with marketing. :)  I have set up a tumblr account now for the novel.  It is called: hercurrentnovel.tumblr.com :)  Nothing is there right now.  Sorry if you looked and were disappointed.  :)  

 In other news, my theatre company is in super drive right now. Super drive, I say.  We are like at a 12 on a 10 point scale. We have a workshop coming up in a little bit, followed by a 24 Hour Play Festival.  In addition, we are putting together a business plan and getting ready for a big move. :)  Good times. :)  That's all.  Yeah, I know.  But hey, I tried. :)

No comments: