Sunday, May 29, 2005

Not Without My Driving Tape...

Okay, so I have not been exactly the little exercising lady that I should be. I had really planned to walk with my mother tonight, but well here's the deal. I had this walk all planned out in my mind. I was going to pop in my favorite driving tape (Not really my favorite, but my favorite of all the driving tapes I have right now. Which is one. So it's really just my favorite by default.) and I was going to move to the music, and exercise for the full 90 minutes of play time. It was going to be great, but when I get here (to our walking place) I turned on my tape player and heard only static. Yes, brilliant girl that I am with my 132 IQ (Forgive me but I rarely get a chance to work my IQ into a sentence, and for a girl that is often accused of being secretely blonde, well you get my point...) and I forgot include one of the most important ingredients for listening to my tape, which is of course the tape.
So all the excitement I had in thinking of my good brisk (I like brisk) walk was eaten by the static.

Long story short, instead of walking with my mom, I am on her computer conversing with cyber space. I will try for pilates tomorrow. Hey I have lost seven lbs so far, so I am not doing extremely awful.

Okay, I just looked up at the tv. I turned it to "Whose Line" because they are funny to me, and I like to do improv myself. There is either a cross dressing body building man in a bakini on there, or there is a body building woman on there that looks like a guy. Either way, on a shock factor scale, I would give that a six.

Personally, I don't understand why a woman would want to look like that, but hey, to each her own.

more later......

No comments: