Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Winds of Change...

It seems that I will soon not have a partner for the magazine. This is not a huge surprise actually, so I am not in shock or anything. But that does mean I will have to do the whole thing by myself until God tells me who I should get to help. I am excited about this issue though. Mainly because the Lord gave me a good rating system for the novels we reveiw. Also, I think the author interviews turned out really well. Overall, I am excited about the future of the magazine.

In other news, I have plans to work on my second novel today. I am hoping to finish it before this year is out. I got an offer from a friend to take me to the town that inspired the story. I may actually do it, but that is definately something that I need to pray about first. I would be going with her and her husband who has family there, and I would be going in the day (way before dark) but I still need to make sure it is something that God is all for the research trip.

Also, I am going to be teaching drama this summer. I am excited about that, especially because it is something that I will get paid for doing. :) It should be a lot of fun. I am doing it with a friend from church. In addition to that, I am going to probably do a couple of workshops this summer. I want to do some on the importance of purity until marriage. I have a lot to say about that issue. :)

I actually picked up my guitar today and even plucked it a little. :) That was fun.

Well I better get to work now.

No comments: