Thursday, May 05, 2005

Down to the Last Book

I am finally down to the last book that I have to read before the next issue. Then I the book reviews will start. That will be fun.

In other news, for the past month I have been helping with a political campaign. It has been neat. I have not been doing anything except calling and encouraging people to vote, but it is still an interesting experience.

Tonight after I help with the phones, I am going to the cafe to hang out with a friend. I am really excited about this, because this is devinely appointed connection that the Lord wants me to have. lol I am praying that the new friendship is everything that He wants it to be. :)

In other news, my diet is going okay. I have lost a total of four pounds since I started. I wish I had one of those little counters that Jen has, those are cute. But since I don't have one you will have to get the picture without the visual aid. :)

I probably would have lost more, had I been completely faithful, but I have decided to really work on bringing up my will power. :) So I will get there. After all, I can do all things through Christ.

Well that is all for now.

No comments: