Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Caller

Thank you Lord for being my caller. I am not just talking about creating me with a purpose, and placing a calling on my life. That is awesome, and I thank you for that too. But You my God call me to You. Whenever I start to drift away, or make anything more prevelant than my relationship with you, You are quick to say, "Yoo hoo! Roz, keep me first!" "Hey, Roz, I come back to me....remember your first love..." You never let me stray, Lord. Thank you so much for being so faithful to remind me that You are the one thing that is needful, that more than anything if I want to survive this life You have ordained for me, I have to continue to look to You as my source of everything. I love you for it. I am so grateful that you are a faithful caller. Thank you for calling me, and being patient with me. Thank you with all my heart!

1 comment:

Andrew Clarke said...

Hi roz, I liked your post. I could say something similar. From time to time I need to be reminded to stay close to the Lord Jesus. When I start drifting away, something usually jars me to remind me. If you want to return the visit to my blog, http://threeswans.blogspot.com Feel free to comment if you want.
But I was going to ask. If you love books and enjoyed "The Oath", could I suggest another one to try? "Outcasts Of Skagaray" is my Christian novel, written out of concern for the abandoned children and undervalued people of the world. For free preview, go to www.threeswans.com.au I would be thrilled if you read and enjoyed it, but in any event I greet you in the Lord. Blessings to you.