Saturday, October 03, 2009

Hmmm....

Okay, so I am back from Wal-Mart. I wanted to play racquetball today, but I realized that I could not play with the shoes that I have. I needed new tennis. So I went to the store to get a pair. I like them, but I am back in my room now. I am tired, and I don't feel all that great. I don't really want to go over to the gym right now. I guess getting the right shoes was a good step in the right direction. I really like them, they make me want to walk. It has been a long time since I had a good walk. Maybe I will do that later. Not right now though. I got The Brother's Bloom from the Redbox today, so I think I will watch that and relax for a bit. Then, once I feel better (gonna take some Ibuprofen), I am going to work on my play and my game. I am so excited about both projects. I am making the game for my Interactive Media class and I am doing the play for a radio drama. Although I want to use it as a stage play too. Anyway, I am going to stop writing for now. It feels good to write again. I will eventually get around to writing about some real stuff, but I am not rushing anything.

No comments: