Saturday, October 03, 2009

Saturday

Today is Saturday, and I have been up since 9 something. Well, actually awake is more accurate. I am still in bed. I am watching Deliver Us from Eva. It's a good movie. But it is ending now. And Shall We Dance is coming on now. I love that movie. I love most dance movies though. I think Step Up might be my favorite. But this is a close second. Then again, I like Center Stage quite a bit too. And of course Dirty Dancing (RIP Patrick) lol I should just stick with I love most dance movies. I am tentatively excited about the new Fame movie. I say tentatively because I am a huge fan of fame. When I was a little girl, I used to love the TV show. Absolutely loved it! I used to want to be CoCo. I thought she was the greatest. Then in high school, it was a production of Fame, that made me want to be an actress. It was really weird. I just got this almost overwhelming sense of longing to be a part of a performance like that. I just remember knowing with such joy and peace that this is what I want to do. So anyway, Fame has been a pretty significant story in my life. And I really hope the movie rocks. :)

I want to get some breakfast at some point. There is an audition today for a short comedy film, and I thought about going, but I don't think I will. What I would love to do today is go to the gym. I have been seriously thinking about putting an ad in the Oracle for a badminton partner. I really miss it. I want to start by playing on Saturdays and Sundays. Just for a couple of hours each day to start. But I realized the other day, that even if I can't play badminton, I can play racquetball. You can get a good workout with racquetball by yourself. So I think I am going to try to go and play some today. We have another show tonight, but I don't have to be there until 6:00 PM.

Anyway, I think I am wrong about this movie. I don't think it is Shall We Dance. Jennifer Lopez is in that movie. This is the one with Antonio Banderas. I like it too. I like it better than Shall We Dance, although I do like that movie.

Anyway, I want to get dressed so that I can go to Saga and have a waffle. More later.

No comments: