Monday, September 19, 2011

I am at the office today. Not my office, the other one. The one where I actually have to get in the car and drive to a separate location. I was lured here to participate in some kind of golf tournament, however, there does not seem to be any kind of event happening around here. Sure people say it's happening, but I am already almost done with my lunch break, and no one has said anything to me about golf. I am so ready to go back home. Yesterday I was in a lot of pain, and while I feel much better today, I really want to get out of the jeans I am wearing and into more comfortable clothing. I only have one break left, then an hour and forty minutes (I was a few minutes late signing in because I could not remember how to do it on the phone. lol) and I am going home. I'll update at some point.

That's all

Roz

No comments: