Sunday, September 04, 2011

Mission Finish My Second Novel

Okay, so I am going to make this official. Yes, I do consider blogging about my intentions as making them official. I am finishing Patches ASAP. Since I am not sure about the last time I mentioned Patches on my blog (if ever), I am going to explain a bit about what I mean by finish Patches. It's my second novel. Soon after I finished my first novel (by finished I mean had gone through several revisions), I started writing my second one: Patches. Since then a lot has happened. I ended up publishing my own magazine, became the leader of the journalism department at my church, ended up returning to school for a degree in Drama/Television/Film, etc. All of this happened without ever finishing Patches. Poor novel has been in limbo for years. Sad story. So now I feel like I need to get it done, and that is my goal for now. I have so many other stories that I want write (including a couple of stage plays that I am pretty excited about) but I need to finish this novel first.

In other news, I am really excited about how the Lord is moving in my life right now. He has made some things a little clearer and He has lit a fresh fire in my heart. So life right now is pretty exciting for me. I am really looking forward to the things that are ahead. I am still completely gun ho about South Korea too. I can't wait to get there. I have never had a love for another country other than my own until now, but I love South Korea. Not quite as much as I love the USA, but still, I am almost 100% positive I am going to enjoy my time there. :D)

Well that's all for now. I hope all my readers **wink** are having a great Sunday! :D)

Roz

No comments: