Monday, September 12, 2011

Update on Mission Finish Patches as Soon as Possible (FPASAP)

Okay, so I have been working on finishing the novel. I am kind of stuck, but inspiration is coming soon, I can tell. I am very excited about this point in the novel. Things are really heating up and roaring toward the showdown and the conclusion of the story. Fun times. :)

In other news, and this is very exciting. I am not sure if I mentioned it here before, because I did not read all of the last post before posting this one. Also I don't remember if this was decided when I posted last. Oh, yeah, you are waiting for what the other news is and tired of my rambling. lol Well, as I was saying, in other news, I am going to publish my first novel. I am pretty excited about that. Very excited indeed. Because I am not sure of the exact details, I so I will post more as I know more. :D) EXCITEMENT GALORE :D)

That's all for now. :)

No comments: