Tuesday, September 27, 2011

On Site for a bit...

So I am "In the office" today for a little bit, but I am going home at lunch. Today has been a good day. Much better than yesterday. No weird veritgo like almost fainting issues. Yay! Might have been something I ate. In other news, I am a little concered about going back outside now that the sun is up, but hopefully it will be okay. I will only be out there for a bit. I hope all this medicine is working. I seem to be better, so I hope that's the case.

ION:

Today we had a pot luck and our manager bought pulled pork. It was yummy. I ate two sandwhiches. :D) Good breakfast. Anyway, I thought of an interesting idea for a play the other day. I want to write something for one person. I am not exactly sure how it will work though. I am very curious. Anyway, right now Patches and The Wages or the Gift are still my priorities. Time to get back to work.

More later...
yeah I know.

No comments: