Wednesday, January 31, 2007

41 and climbling!

This is my 41st post on ROR! That is how I will be abreviating the blog name. :) Yes, clever, I know. :) lol Anyway, I am really getting excited about seeing the number of blogs I've written rise. I see progress! :) Today was a good day for the most part, but I have some more work to do at Ms. Cherry's office after church tonight, weather permitting.

I saw some sleet today on my way home from work, but it did not last long. It is cold enough to stick if we do get any accumilation. It is pretty chilly! I wish I could tell you the temp, but my KLSA weather thingy is not working anymore, and I refuse to put weather bug on my computer. So I have no current temp to relay to you at this time. I doubt if we have gotten above 40 today, if that helps any. :)

I wish I had some exciting tid-bit to share today, but I really don't. Except for the fact that this is my 41st blog. :) I don't guess I should hit you with too much excitment. The 41st blog alone is probably plenty to shout about! lol I have a lot of work to do, and not enough time to do it. I am tempted to skip church tonight; but nope, God first. I will go tonight, if the roads permit. Well, I better get off of here for now.

Love ya bunches!

Roz

2 comments:

Mercy's Maid said...

Climbing? Still waiting for it to climb! Are you alive?

Roz said...

Ha ha :) Yes I am alive. :) That thirteen thursday looked like fun, btw. I wish I had had the time to participate. :) Talk to you later. Roz