Thursday, January 11, 2007

First Post of the New Year

Okay, this is my first 2007 post, and only 11 days into the New Year. Not so bad, huh? Anyway, tonight I have a meeting at the church. I don't think it will last all that long though. After the meeting, I will be going over to my friend, Ms. Cherry's house. I am helping her with her hair tonight. What? Of course I think you are interested in my schedule, why else would I bother enlightening you. lol :)

Anyway, here is a scholarship update. I found three more that I want to apply for. One of them is a "pay everything and pay you to study" scholarship. I really want that one. This is the year of total prosperity and the open door! So I say it's mine. :)

A happy Note: I tried on one of my favorite suits, and I can still wear it. (applause pause)I think it is too short for my church's current dress code though. Ironically, I think it is long enough for ORU's current dress code (1 1/4 inch above the middle of the knee). (So long as I sit down very carefully.) So I think I will be saving that one for college. Hopefully I will loose some more weight before August.

Which brings me to another thing to mention. I am going to join a gym. I am excited about it. I want to take some toning and Karate classes. That will be fun. :) I don't think I can wear my karate suit anymore though. I think I will do the toning and maybe some kick boxing until I can. Kickboxing sounds like fun to me. :) I would do pilates, but they said pilates/yoga, and I am not interested in Yoga.

I finished reading one of my Christmas novels a couple of weeks ago. It was Ted Dekker and Frank Peretti's novel: House. There has already been a movie made about the book. It was pretty good. I enjoyed it quite a bit. Overall it had the same premise as The Oath by Frank Peretti, but I liked The Oath a lot better than this book. It was very well done though. I was sufficiently suspensified. lol I made that up all by myself.

I should be able to come very close to actually finishing the play this weekend. I am really excited about that. I am going to get it typed up as soon as possible, I still may be able to cast before the month is out. The first half of the play is awesome. I love the last scene a whole lot. It is cool :) I can't wait to get it cast so that I can see it performed. :)

This weekend I hope to get a chance to record the first episode of my web show: The Paper Mouth Twins. :) I wrote it a while ago, but I have not had a chance to record it. When I do this one is definately going on You Tube! :) I may post it from You Tube to hear too. For my interested fans who don't go to You Tube. :)

That is all for now. More later. Yeah I know...

Much Love,

Roz

2 comments:

Mercy's Maid said...

A Pilates/Yoga class probably wouldn't be too bad. A lot of Yoga classes these days (especially the pilates/yoga classes) aren't all that weird. Some don't even mention anything woo woo.

There's a class like that at my gym. I'm planning on trying it out one of these days, but I know I'll be sore afterwards!

Shanilie said...

Hi, I came across your blog today and really enjoyed it. Please feel free to pop by my site some time :)