Sunday, January 21, 2007

He surely goes before me...

Believe it or not, I tried hard to get this entry in on Friday night, but I wanted to include a mp3 of the new song that God gave me. It took me forever to get that done, so I did not get it posted. I do think it is funny that this song is the very thing that I need to hear right now. I had a bit of a upset earlier tonight (yesterday really, it is almost 4 AM. Lord help me at church in the morning. Anyway, as I was sitting and listening to Pastor on Wednesday night this song came up in my spirit.

I don't have to worry

'bout what tomorrow will bring.

I won't have anxiety

'cause I know Christ is King

You see my father sees me

And He knows what I need

His provision is perfect

And from His table I'll feed.

All I have is the chorus so far, although I think after tonight, I will surely be hearing a verse or two shortly. :) I love God! I love people too. I hate principalities with a passion, but if its war they want I am more than ready to fight. :) Anyway, if you click on the first line you can hear the tune of the song. That is how I heard it in spirit. I really need to finish ironing so that I can go to sleep. So I will write more later.

Yeah, I know. :)

Love in Christ

Roz

PS. Jen you made me smile tonight (your message on the myspace blog) when I really needed it. You are an awesome friend. :) Love ya, bunches!

No comments: