Monday, January 22, 2007

The Late Night Posting...

Sounds like the title of a scary story, huh? lol Anyway, it is really late, and I am blogging just because I wanna. I watch Anne of Green Gables and Anne of Avonlea tonight. We started watching around 5:30 and stopped around 1:30 AM. Needless to say, I did not get any writing done so far today. Unless you count this. Actually this can't count for two good reasons. One the today I was referring to was Sunday, and at 2:28 AM, it is now Monday. Two, this writing is just for the benefit of me and the people who enjoy reading my ramblings. Real writing would constitute finishing another article for the paper or another scene of the play. No I am not finished, which is laughable because I have all but written the rest of the play in my head. I simply have not found the time to stop and write it down. Yeah... I know... I really should have finished it by now. I will do better.

In other news, one of my dearest friends just wrote me that she is about to have a baby. :) I am so excited. I want to write her back, but I won't until tomorrow night probably. :)

Anyway, church was awesome today. It seemed like every song during praise and worship ministered to me. It was like God spent the whole morning kissing me and telling me over and over again that He is mightier than any fiery dart of the enemy. :) The sermon was awesome too. I can tell that God is working in me, because I went through the majority of the day not dwelling on the thing that happened last night. The upset...yeah I know...but that is about all that I am willing to say about it. Anyway, it did not consume my thoughts today. Instead the thoughts that consumed me were: I love God and I love. I am serious, during church today the enemy tried to get me to thinking negatively again about this current ordeal, and before I knew it, I stopped the thoughts with a simple whisper: I love. I want to write more about this, but not tonight. I need to be sensible. :) I really need to get some sleep.


Goodnight and God bless

In Christ,

Roz

No comments: