Monday, March 14, 2011

Happy Thursday (To Me)

I know. It's actually Monday morning. For me, however, it's Thursday, and tomorrow which is actually Tuesday - AKA The IDES OF MARCH, AKA my Birthday, is actually my "Friday". So what will do with post Birthday off days? Well, I am not really sure yet. You would think I would eat left over Birthday cake, but actually I am not getting Birthday cake until the actual Friday, which oddly enough is my Monday. :D) lol If you are completely confused, and I hope you aren't because I do aim to be clear, I work Friday through Tuesday and then I am off on Wednesday and Thursday. :D) Anyway, today has been really interesting as always with this job. It's rarely dull, except when it is... :D) I am already at my first break. It is interesting how fast the time goes by. Before I know it, I will be at lunch again. Then time will go really fast because I left my lunch at home and will have to run home and get it. That will take my whole break. Sigh. I tried to rememebr it, but alas I forgot. I know. Not the first time, probably will not be the last. It will be harder in a few weeks though because I will be living farther away from work. It's not that far away, but there will be a increase in possible traffic. Okay good news. I got two hours of overtime tonight. I am very excited. I will go home at 5:30 or so and come back at seven. This is my first official overtime. I am excited that mean two hours at time and half. Praise the Lord. Need more of that. lol

No comments: