Friday, March 11, 2011

It's Friday!

Okay so for many people Friday means the weekend, but on my schedule Friday is kind of like my Monday. lol It is the beginning of a five-days in a row stint of working. Today has been a good day so far. I have my first opportunity for overtime tomorrow, but it will only be for about thirty minutes. Still that will be great. Also I graduated from training today. YAY!!!! In other non-work related news. Yesterday was a very good day. I had a nice relaxed morning at home, and then I drove back to Tulsa (without the aide of Five HOUR ENERGY!) and then I called my best friend and had a nice chat, afterwhich I went to a wonderful and impressive new play reading, and then I got some much needed advice, from a good friend. I have to say it was a good day. :D) Today, after work I am going to go home for a little bit and work on my room, before I figure out where to go to get online so I can get some work done. Well, that's all for now. Yeah, I know. More later...

No comments: