Monday, March 07, 2011

It's Monday...

Top of the Monday to you! I hope everyone out there is having a wonderful, Monday morning. It has been going okay for me so far. I am at work. Working. Waiting to work some more. :D) (<-- I made that one up myself.) Today my roommate gave me chinese food. Which was really nice of her. I love chinese food, so I am looking forward to lunch. In the past, when I got an hour for lunch I would leave, but today, I only get thirty minutes, so I will be staying here for lunch from now on. No venturing off to Nord's for me. My first "off day" during the week is Wednesday, and I am taking a trip home to Texarkana. I am only going for a day so I get a normal driver's license again. Right now, due to an unfortuante melting incident, my driver liscene is round and in two pieces. After next week, it will be nice and new though. Good until I am 38 years old. :D) lol Speaking of getting older, my birthday is in eight days. For the first time in a long time, I am already used to my new age. So interestingly enough, it won't be hard for me to remember that I am 33. Usually it takes a few months for me to ease my way into the next higher number. Don't know what this change signifies, but it is interesting. Anyway, I am going to stop rambling for now. I am hoping that some issue will spark the desire to give my oppinion so I can type a new "What ROZ THINKS ABOUT THAT" blog.

No comments: